Research Articles

▼

Friday, 31 March 2023

Learning and Development through Ancient Indian Wisdom

 

Publications on Learning and Development through Ancient Indian Wisdom

By Dr. Chandra Hariharan Iyer

National Digital newspaper Hulahul times ISSN: 2583 - 5033 (Online)

Sr. No.

Title

Journal Link

1

When we strive to  become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too, Really? It works?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/04%20April,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

2

How can I contribute in personal development?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/11%20April,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

3

What are the crucial personal
skills that most of the employers look
for?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/18%20April,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

4

Is Personal growth plan beneficial to all? How to develop one?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/25%20April,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

5

What is the role of personal power in life?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/02%20May,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

6

How can I strengthen my
personal power?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/09%20May,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

7

How can i preserve my personal power amidst toxic people?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/16%20May,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

8

Why am I perplexed as a leader? Please help me!

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/23%20May,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

9

Why introverts are so afraid of getting judged?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/30%20May,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

10

Please guide how to focus on personal improvement?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/06%20June,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

11

Please guide how to focus on personal empowerment in
workplace?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/13%20June,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

12

My mother is interfering in my
personal life a lot, what to do?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/20%20June,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

13

How to overcome the pain of attachment?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/27%20June,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

14

Do you really think Challenges always makes you better?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/04%20July,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

15

What is the difference between
reaction and response?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/11%20July,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

16

How can I overcome 'huge
failure' of my life?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/18%20July,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

17

I wish to change my behaviour, but not able to stick to the pattern. Please help.

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/25%20July,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

18

Do you think Attitude is really
important than Aptitude?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/01%20August,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

19

One of my friends writes me message and very often deletes it before I read it. What can be the reason for such behaviour? How can I help?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/08%20August,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

20

I am a newly married girl! How
do we accept another home as our home? Even if everything is good
something still feel different, how to
overcome that?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/15%20August,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

21

Madam, I am not able to take my
studies seriously, t to do?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/22%20August,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

22

I feel the team synergy is falling
in my organization, how can I
support my team leader?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/29%20August,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

23

As a team leader, I try my best to
unite my team, but not able to
succeed, please help me.

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/05%20September,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

24

What is faith? Do you really
think faith creates miracles in our
life?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/12%20September,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

25

What is trust? How can we define
it?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/19%20September,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

26

Professionalism makes a big
difference in career, really?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/26%20September,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

27

How can I achieve my ambition?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/03%20October,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

28

Live positively and you will be
happy, really?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/10%20October,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

29

How can I retain a positive and
strong mindset always?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/17%20October,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

30

Do you think adaptable mindset
is essential for career success?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/24%20October,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

31

How can I change my mind set to
retain my peace?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/31%20October,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

32

How to radiate my true-self?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/07%20November,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

33

How can I become more
practical retaining my peace?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/14%20November,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

34

Can you illustrate why Ekadashi
is given so much importance?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/21%20November,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

35

How Ekadashi is connected with
mind control, can you illustrate?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/28%20November,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

36

What is the Path to Happiness?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/05%20December,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

37

Can you explain how Purushartha model helps to set life goals?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/12%20December,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

38

Can you illustrate how good
nature influence our life?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/19%20December,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

39

Can you explain how demonic
nature influence our life?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/26%20December,%202022%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

40

Do you think our ancestors were
monkeys?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/02%20January,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

41

Can you explain what is the concept
of integrated personality.

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/09%20January,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

42

Do you think the concept of well integrated personality is useful in the
modern days?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/16%20January,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

43

How can you say that the Vedic
culture was practiced around the globe?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/23%20January,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

44

Amidst negativity how can I feed
my soul?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/30%20January,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

45

Who is wise??

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/06%20February,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

46

What is dharma?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/13%20February,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

47

What are the benefits of
renovating the old temples?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/20%20February,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

48

What is the importance of
Dharma?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/27%20February,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

49

What is Dharmic Living?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/06%20March,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

50

Do you really feel it is possible to
attain Success without stress?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/13%20March,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

51

What is Ashta Siddhi?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/20%20March,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

52

What is Nava Nidhi?

https://hulahulfoundation.org/pdf/27%20March,%202023%20-%20The%20HULAHUL%20Times.pdf

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment